Our friends over at Staffing Hub just launched the 2022 State of Staffing Benchmarking Report.
Each year they go out and survey staffing professionals and also members of the workforce to understand the current state of the industry and how the most successful staffing firms are connecting with candidates and clients.
We were incredibly excited to see that fast-growth agencies are 109% more likely to use a chatbot than slow-growth agencies. That’s significant validation that people today want an on-demand experience from your staffing firm.
Here are a few of the key findings:
- Fast-growth agencies are 109% more likely to use a chatbot, 88% more likely to use automated referral management (ARM), and 54% more likely to use a mobile app than slow-growth agencies.
- Almost half (46%) of workforce respondents plan to look for a new job in 2022. The most common motivation is higher pay (49%).
- Nearly 60% of staffing industry professionals believe technology provides a competitive advantage for their business.
- Direct sourcing and referrals continue to be the most effective lead sources for finding new candidates.
- Having a relationship orientation is the most important attribute of the ideal recruiter.
For more industry insights, including more on how the fastest-growing agencies operate differently from the rest, download the full 2022 State of Staffing Benchmarking Report.