Opportunities at Staffing Engine
Senior Account Executive
Staffing Engine is an early-stage startup searching for our first Senior Account Executive. We’re looking for someone who can collaborate and thrive with a small team of SaaS experts to help us achieve rapid sales and adoption. As employee number 6, you’ll have a major influence on the company’s growth trajectory, and will become “the face” of the company for external events, such as industry conferences and webinars as they come back online in 2021. You will be responsible for sourcing, developing, and closing new business, using both inbound and outbound strategies.
Emphasis will be placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. We also would like you to be able to eventually build up an all-star team of sales reps, so someone with leadership goals will be critical.
If you are looking for just another sales job, please look elsewhere. If you are searching for an opportunity with massive earning potential then keep reading, as you will be working with an awesome team of domain knowledge-rich, staffing industry software veterans who will be there to support your efforts with Marketing, Partnerships, Development, and Customer Experience activities. We are all remote, so the ability to stay motivated while working from a home office will be key.
Compensation will include a base salary + a competitive commission plan + equity
- Maximize territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying, conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product.
- Generate new target prospects through research, networking, and referrals.
- Convert target prospects to sales opportunities by identifying alignment of critical business needs with Staffing Engine solutions and services.
- Develop proposals and quotes in Salesforce.
- Work closely with sales management to prioritize opportunities and execute sales strategies to exceed quota expectations.
- Submit standard sales metrics, such as, weekly forecasts, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress, business plans, and expense reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM for opportunity and contact management.
- A minimum of 3 years related sales experience (experience selling SaaS solutions is preferred)
- Strong territory and contact management skills
- Strong consultative and solution selling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High levels of energy, integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 15% (once it’s safe to do so again.)
- Demonstrated success in a B2B sales environment
- Staffing and Recruiting market knowledge is preferred, especially knowledge around Bullhorn or other staffing ATS’s.
- Working technical knowledge of software components is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Salesforce and Conga is preferred, but not required.
- Experience building teams is preferred but not required
About Staffing Engine:
Staffing Engine is a Recruiting Acceleration platform built on an award-winning, conversational AI platform. We are designed specifically to empower staffing firms to accelerate their candidate acquisition, sales, and recruiting processes. With Staffing Engine you can combine website live chat, text messaging and social media bot conversations together into one activity stream and easy to manage experience. By making bots easy to implement on any site combined with ready-to-use bot conversation flows, Staffing Engine can help quickly supercharge any size staffing firm!
Staffing Engine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.