Senior Front End Engineer
- Extensive experience with Vue.js and/or React
- Extensive experience with unit and integration testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of modern development tools such as git, webpack, and postcss
- Back-end experience with Node
- AWS lambda
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks such as Tailwind
- Chrome extension development
About Staffing Engine:
Staffing Engine is an angel-funded, early-stage startup searching for a Senior Front End Engineer to complement our team of experienced start-up professionals.
We’re looking for someone who can collaborate and thrive with a small team of SaaS experts to help us build out our first client-facing app and chrome extension. As an early employee, you’ll have a major influence on the company’s growth trajectory building on our Awarding-Winning Conversational AI Platform.
If you are looking for just another dev job, please look elsewhere. If you are searching for an opportunity where you can be part of a small and agile team, and every project has an impact on our customers, then this is the place for you.
You will be working with an awesome team of domain knowledge-rich, staffing industry software veterans who will be there to support your efforts with Marketing, Partnerships, Development, and Customer Experience activities. We are all remote, so the ability to stay motivated while working from a home office will be key.
Compensation will include:
Salary + Health Benefits + Significant Equity