Contract - Full Time
ACME Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The RN/LPN will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current BLS card.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs